The new-built family GEUSTHOUSE PSTRUZI is situated in a charming valley 15 km north of Carlsbad (13 km from Germany) and 145 km far from Prague, in the village Merklin – Pstruzi, under the top of Plesivec alias Plessberg mount (1020 m above sea level). There is a modern Plesivec Ski Resort and Guesthouse Pstruzi is at the main entry station (of the chairlift to the top and the watchtower Plesivec) for skiers, cross-country skiers and tourists. For them, a fun park was built on the top of Plesivec, with a ropes course, giant swing, free fall, trampolines, archery, terrain scooters rally and many others. Krusnohorska expressway (wonderful for cyclists) 242 km long leads not far from the guesthouse.
- PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION for individuals, couples or families with children.
- GROUP ACCOMMODATION for groups, sporting teams, etc.
- CORPORATE ACCOMMODATION for companies, trainings, corporate events, team-building etc.
- The GEUSTHOUSE PSTRUZI In the guesthouse, there are 6 rooms for the guests – two- and four-bed rooms (two rooms as suites and 4 rooms as studios). In each room, you can find a kitchenette, dining table, bathroom with a shower and toilet. A satellite television is in the rooms and a free Wi-Fi in the guesthouse.
- THE VILLAGE OF PSTRUZI belongs under Merklin and is situated where the river Bila meets the river Cervena Bystrice in a deep green valley and is a perfect hideaway for those looking for an undisturbed peace surrounded by breath-taking natural sceneries. In Pstruzi itself, there are only 70 permanently residing people, the other houses are recreational. Pstruzi was once famous with paperworks producing inter alia beermats for Budejovicky Budvar brewery. In winter months, Pstruzi at Merklin is a perfect place for skiers at slopes, snowboarders or cross-country skiers. In summer months, Pstruzi at Merklin is a perfect place for bicycling, hiking and a whole lot of outdoor activities and adrenaline sports. More information can be found on our website.